Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I love bloggers!

I don't know about you, but reading others blogs makes me happy.

Happy knowing that I am not the only one in the world who feels her wheels spinning, and life moving by so fast that I can hardly keep up.

There are many occasions when I feel that I am barely keeping my head above water.

When I feel like screaming and throwing a royal tantrum like my 18 month old daughter, with the kicking feet and everything.

When I want to tell everyone to leave me alone....and know that the last thing I really want is to be left alone.

When I feel the pressure to be MUCH more than what I physically and emotionally and mentally am capable of being and still be human...and nice.

When I feel I can not put my hurt into words.

Then I visit my blogging friends. People I know and love, and others that I have never met. Those that put their hearts out there for many of us...me...to read.

Who give me the courage to rise above myself, and keep moving forward.

Who are examples of Christ in all they say, and bear testimony with words and touch my heart through spirit.

Thank you to those I visit consistently, who give me the strength to endure another day, and remember to be grateful for it.

Thank you to those that make me laugh...and let me laugh with them.

Thank you for sharing you and your life to make my life that much better, and happier and stronger.

Thank you.