Thursday, July 17, 2008

Walking in others shoes....


Sometimes I think my words get ahead of me.

Although my intentions are good, and innocent, I forget that some things I say could hurt others.

I think I could take a good lesson from the saying, "walk in another's shoes"

I wouldn't be so quick to judge, nor would I let my mouth get me into so much trouble.

For those that asked me to take the post off my blog, thanks.

I am not ashamed of anything I said, or explained. I am just sad that people are afraid of the truth.

But I guess if I were one that didn't know the truth of our family history, and found out through a blog, it would be pretty shocking.

So I have tried to take a little walk, in someone elses shoes, and realized that sometimes there are things better left unsaid.