My Girls
Fishing with my awesome husband and kids
My perfect little Abby
Granite Creek Wyoming
My sisters kids
My dad and Max
My awesome sis and Dan
My parents--THE BEST
Mom, Claudia and her family
Paul's parents
Grandma & Grandpa Hand
Mark and Beck and other extended family
Grandpa Asay and my grandma Asay (not in the picture) who passed away in 1981 but continues to live on in my heart and thoughts.
My beautiful Kamille
My adorable Abigail
My wonderful Mom who I adore and admire
My energetic and gorgeous Emilee
My step-dad Alan (one of the better recent pics)These are only a few of my many many blessings, and I dont have pictures of everyone that I love and adore but I am so thankful for all and for the joy it is to grow older, be healthy and be with my family. I used to dread getting "older" and now I look forward to it because I know it is one more day that I get to be with my girls and Paul and enjoy the blessing of life.


