


He, his 2 brothers and his dad are all eagle scouts. I think thats pretty cool.

He served a mission in Cleveland Ohio where he met the love of his life...(me) He was a great missionary who loved the people and learned a lot!

He is also a trouble-maker. I really like that about him.
And he really can get a bit crazy. You get him laughing really hard and he actually drools.(sp?) It is hilarious! His nose crinkles up and turns pink a the tip and he can't hardly talk when he is laughing really hard. Its awesome!
Often P-days in the mission field consisted of a lot of basketball. I could actually hold my own with these elders and they were surprised that a sister could play. That included Elder Skolmoski, "the jerk" I wrote about in my journal. You know its true love though when you beat a guy at horse, or lightning over and over and over and .... he still comes back for more! He is a very humble guy in more ways than one, and I love him for it!

This is a picture of the 5 Utahns that were serving in the same zone (Akron Ohio) I jus think its so hilarious that Paul and I were married when I thought nothing of the sort when these mission pictures were taken.

This was our mission president, Gene B. Cross' motto. Paul made many friends in Ohio, and loved his mission...mostly. hehehe
One of Paul's many talents is his ability to serve. He loves serving people and meeting new people. He takes his responsibilities very seriously and truly desires to help and uplift those he has stewardship over. He is also a pretty sensitive guy. He puts on a tough exterior but really he is a little teddy bear.
