
We just got back from sunny (sarcasm added) Arizona early this morning from an all night drive so I will blog about that soon.
Right now, I wondered if anyone out there who reads my blog would like to share some weight loss tips with me. Seeing myself in pictures does nothing for my self esteem and it is time I really did something about it. SO whatdoyasay?
Right now, I wondered if anyone out there who reads my blog would like to share some weight loss tips with me. Seeing myself in pictures does nothing for my self esteem and it is time I really did something about it. SO whatdoyasay?
(as a side note, I just spent 4 fun days with my sis and she has a gym membership and she looks so awesome! She works out hard and has done so well, but I don't want to go to the gym so.....
Way to go Becky, you look so good!!!)
Favorite workouts? Do you mix up your workout?
favorite foods?
tricks that help?
best time of day to work out?
Vitamins you recommend?
Anyone with hypothyroidism and have a harder time, what do you do?
I'm telling you people, I'm desperate!