This is "Coach Paul" in his lovely hat. I truly dislike it but it was pretty hot up there.
Hailey's teammate Sami giving her hugs after the win.
Loves from Grandma.
Abby is the team cheerleader and they always ask Hailey to grab her to run with them when they do their warm down run across the field.Now for the details of the tournament....
Hailey and her team played in a Park City soccer tournament July 31 - Aug 2nd. I missed the first day of games because I was at girls camp but Paul came with the girls and picked me up Thursday night from the camp and we camped in Park City in our trailer. (that is the way to go folks, since hotel rooms were 100+ bucks a night. We payed 35 a night and it had full hook ups, a swimming pool and bathrooms with showers. Not bad!!
Anyway, I got to be there for the Friday games (2) and between the 1st and 2nd game we took the girls down the Alpine Slide. I haven't done that since I was probably Kami's age! It was a great time. Kami and Hailey thought they were cool for getting to be on their own little "car".
Hailey won all four of her games and played in the championship game Saturday afternoon.
And they won that one too. It was a nail biter. I know Hailey and her team really wanted to win, and the other team, The Red Devils, put up a great fight. The score was 1 - 0.
Thanks to Grandma for making the drive up to watch the game. Hailey was really excited to have someone other than mom and dad there to watch her play.
Way to go Hailey!
(and our other three girls were pretty good sports to deal with 3 days of soccer! We like to do this all together so we support each other in our many activities. Hopefully it makes us closer.)

USA girls team with their coaches.

If you notice Hailey is under the dog pile. Since she was the only one that scored a goal, they decided to dog pile on her.
It doesn't get any better than that! Our happy Hailey!