Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with the Ski's

This was Christmas Eve. We let them open their present, PJ's, put them on , and then we read Luke 2 and have family prayer. I love it when they all get along and enjoy each other. It makes a mother smile I tell ya.


Christmas morning, about 8:30am. Yes, they actually slept in until 7:30. What good little girls.

This is what we awakened to. A literal blizzard.

The wind was blowing so hard that there were places with 5 feet of snow. This is just out our front door. We did actually go out in this and about 2 miles East of our house, it was just raining. So mom, when you get home, you probably won't have much snow but our house has about a foot and a half.
So guess what we did today?

The snow was almost taller than Abby in some places.


Em was more interested in eating the snow than building with it.


That is my awesome swing, buried.

The boss of this endeavor....yes I do claim him. The hat is a bit much but whoa what a hunk.....grrrrrrrr

Wow mom, look!!!

"ooooh, ahhhhh"Bob the Snowman. Way to go gang. And believe it or not, I actually helped. Yay for me!