I believe in Santa Claus.
I have raised my children to believe in Santa Claus.
Some may think that I am being a deceitful parent. That I am lying to them. That when the day comes that a friend or one of "the unbelievers" children tell them the "truth" that they will resent me and hate me for my lies.
But I still believe. And not because of the presents, but because of the spirit of giving, of love. Santa gives without expecting anything in return, except for maybe a few cookies and milk. He shows that its better to give than to receive. He wants children to be good. And he loves and gives to all children. He has a big heart. He is forgiving, because, lets face it, whose kids are good all year long?
I have raised my children to believe in Santa Claus.
Some may think that I am being a deceitful parent. That I am lying to them. That when the day comes that a friend or one of "the unbelievers" children tell them the "truth" that they will resent me and hate me for my lies.But I still believe. And not because of the presents, but because of the spirit of giving, of love. Santa gives without expecting anything in return, except for maybe a few cookies and milk. He shows that its better to give than to receive. He wants children to be good. And he loves and gives to all children. He has a big heart. He is forgiving, because, lets face it, whose kids are good all year long?
And of course we never want Santa to be the FOCUS of Christmas. Of course not.

So, what do you think? 
Do you believe?

Do you believe?