Thursday, May 7, 2009

yes, I am a blogging slacker!

Its because of Facebook. Its all "its" fault. Really! I get on, I read what everyone is doing today, and then it sucks me in for the rest of, well, the rest of the time I'm on the computer. Pathetic I know.
But I also have another excuse. Children, of course. Soccer season, softball season, Primary President, a wedding, more soccer. We love our crazy life. I will blog again SOON, I promise. I just have to get this Primary Activity over with (that sounds bad, I don't mean it that way. Primary Activities are actually really fun, just a bit busy and stressful getting put together) and this weekend done because State Cup for soccer starts Saturday morning and the **** crack of dawn. Plus softball immediately following and then off to see our horsey that we unfortunately have put on the back burner a little more than we should have.

So there ya go. (mom)

and those famous words work for me now.... "I'll be back"