Thursday, October 29, 2009

Priceless

My sweet little Abby turned 3.


This is very late in coming but I can assure you she is not neglected.....she won't let you forget she is around! :) Not with her demanding little attitude, and her determination to get what she wants RIGHT NOW.

I adore this little girl. She means more to me than words, or things or anything else in this world. She and her sisters are why I thank Heavenly Father every day. She is the cherry on top of our family. She completes us.

I will try not to ever forget her words....

Haywee (Hailey) Eminee (Emilee)
Binkabell (tinkerbell) she is actually getting that one right now. sniff sniff
pwincess
Staweee (starley)
There are so many more...............and they are not coming to mind right now....


Although she tends to beat up on her older sisters, she really is a very loving kid as well.

I look into her perfect big blue eyes and see sparkle. I see forgiveness... I see hope.
I see excitement in all the little things. I see love....and I love knowing that she loves me. I love her sweet little hands on my cheeks and when she tells me I'm "the best mom eva"

I love knowing that we didn't stop at 3. (although we were very tempted) I knew there was one more but that one more was emotionally hard to accept. And then when she was coming, it was right and good and hard and perfect.

Her birth-day was a long one. But the moment she was in my arms, I felt whole.

There is nothing like being a mom. Although not always immediately rewarding, very very worth it.

I adore this little 3 year old. She has 5 of us wrapped around her little finger. She has quite a memorable personality too. If you can't tell, she loves the camera.

She is a choice spirit, I know, and I am a lucky mom.

I love you little Abbs. Happy Birthday (a month late here in blogland)

You are loved beyond measure. AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE...forever, always and no matter what