Here are a few pics of Halloween. I didnt take very good pics this year. Abby was a purple fairy, Hailey was.....hmmm, not sure what Hailey was. She got strep the day of Halloween and didnt go out at all. Kami and Emilee had very special costumes this year. My AMAZINGLY talented and giving friend made their cosutmes and they were beautiful! Emi was a flapper and Kami was a witch. Thank you AMAZING friend, you have been a true life saver in more ways than this. Thank you for using your talents to bless my kids and me.....the mom who doesn't have a lot of free time on her hands anymore.
Abby in the classroom. She still has 3 years before school.....sigh
Emi's class
Dancin'!
Emi and her 2 BFF's
That is the perfect pic to capture my Emi's personality. I love that little girl!
Kami and her BFF....the costumes were amazing...like I said before!


Hmmm, who is the freak with the black hair? Oh, that would be PAUL. What a weirdo! We had a trunk or treat at the ward and it was a perfect way for the kids to get to wear their costumes an extra time!
Hailey being Hailey....happy and noisy!
Hailey doing what she loves most.....and her team. These girls are so great!
Abby in the classroom. She still has 3 years before school.....sigh
Emi's class
Dancin'!
Emi and her 2 BFF's
That is the perfect pic to capture my Emi's personality. I love that little girl!
Kami and her BFF....the costumes were amazing...like I said before!

Hmmm, who is the freak with the black hair? Oh, that would be PAUL. What a weirdo! We had a trunk or treat at the ward and it was a perfect way for the kids to get to wear their costumes an extra time!
Hailey being Hailey....happy and noisy!
Hailey doing what she loves most.....and her team. These girls are so great!