Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Healthier me...

I have to figure out why I keep going back to the same bad eating habits that got me 40 lbs overweight. I thankfully have not gained all the weight back, but it creeps up so fast! Going on our cruise was a major back slide for me and then the following month afterwards (til now) I have been so careless. UGH!
I need to get to the root of the issue. Whats going on in my head. What triggers my emotional eating.
And then there is the food that I honestly just love. Food is yummy.

So starting today, I am working on being healthier. I have to do this for the quality of my life as well as quantity. I need to do this for my family.
I need to do it for my sanity.

But, I also need to stop thinking I have to look a certain way. I need to learn to be happy being just me. My hips will always be here. The result of 4 babies. Of course I will never have the "perfect" body, whatever that is.

But somehow there has to be a way that I can love myself and take care of myself and keep my motivation every day!

If anyone reads this, and you have ideas, I would love to hear em!