Remember when I was talking about my cute little blonde pixie daughter who is always in such a hurry... I have noticed that my OWN life seems to be moving in fast forward as well.
I feel like I am a 16 year old trapped inside this...well....NOT 16 year old body.
I can barely believe that I am a mom of 4 children.
The day I got married....its a bit of a blurr.
Paul and I have been married for 12 years...HOLY COW, and he still likes me? Whats up with that?
How did my cute little chubby cheek Hailey with curls, who carried her "tigge" everywhere, turn into an 11 year old? She gets prettier everyday.


My sweet little Kami, who I must say threw TERRIBLE temper tantrums, has blossomed into this beautiful, funny girl. I will say the tantrums are still there, but have toned down quite a bit.

Emilee who will be starting Kindergarten in August. WoW! She is trying so hard to read already. She has always been my little energizer bunny. Always going going going.

And Abby. She is talking like crazy...
"Dink mom." "wuv YOU" "mom, mom, mom........"
Her smile lights up the room.
She has brought so much love into our family. She is such a handful but a good one!
The older I get, the faster time flies.
The worst is when you see people you haven't seen for a while and see how much they and their families have changed.
Where does the time go? There are 24 hours in every day, but do I make the most of EVERY DAY?
Advice to self....
Cherish each day. Get as many slobbery kisses and hugs as possible.
Don't be the first to let go when giving hugs. Let your girls hug you as long as they want to.
Smile more.
Laugh more.
Talk more about their day, their friends, their lives.
Worry less about the messes in the house.
Turn up the music more often and just dance. The girls love that!
Get out that hairbrush and lip sync like the diva you always dreamed you would be.
Remember the sweet, tender moments of just talking, understanding, teaching and loving.
Remember the love you see in their eyes for you. You may not be a perfect mom, but they think you're pretty close sometimes.
Forgive their mistakes. They are quick to forgive yours.
I love my family with all my heart can hold. Just when I think I can't love them anymore, I can. There is nothing more fulfilling than being a mom.
I may say that being a stay at home mom isn't my career of choice, but I lie. There is NO WHERE ELSE I would rather be than right here.
I thank Heavenly Father every day for this blessing.
I'm grateful that I get to be with them everyday and watch the subtle and not so subtle ways they are growing up.
In the wise words from Kung Fu Panda....
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery. TODAY is a gift, that's why they call it "the present"
Yipee, a present EVERY DAY!
Happy every day everyone!