


We picked Hailey up the following morning and decided that we wanted to do a little sight seeing. We took the kids up to Kolob Canyon and did a little hike. (sorry, a friend of ours used the camera the night before and I didn't check the settings on it before I used it that morning so all the pictures came out dark....)We went to lunch, went and saw Kung Fu Panda (hilarious) and then went back to camp and played at the playground.
Abby learned a new trick. She thought it was pretty awesome.








Hailey was thoroughly exhausted. She wasn't acting herself the entire day and as soon as her head hit the pillow that night, she was a goner.
Actually, we were all pretty exhausted.
We drove home the following day, Saturday, without incident. Cleaned out the trailer, mowed the lawn, did some laundry and fell into bed that night. It was a great, quick trip that the whole family enjoyed. That is what life is all about!
I love my family!